Friday, October 7, 2011

24 Hour Readathon!!!

Dewey's 24 Read-a-thon!!! I recently came upon this awesome challenge and I am extremely excited to say that I will be participating in my first 24 hour readathon in two weeks-ish. The day and time it starts is on October 22, 2011 at 5 a.m. Yes, I did say at 5 in the morning. There are different time zones for readers in the various regions and ours unfortunately lands on an unfortunate time. I really encourage other voracious readers who have a passion for reading to greatly consider this task and those who do decide to do it, to commit yourselves to finishing the 24 hours. I will be counting the days until this event. Those who want more info about the read-a-thon click here.

P.S.  I will be posting more reviews on my books that I have already read. I've just been too busy with my academics that I don't have time to work on them but I will do my best to get as many done as I can ASAP.

4 comments:

  1. Have a great first readathon! My two biggest pieces of advice - 1: choose short books, 2: interact! on Twitter (#readathon) or other participants' blogs (there should be a list posted closer to the readathon date).

    Are you going to do the full 24 hours? If so - hats off to you! I can usually only last from 6am until 11. I need my sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You're braver than I am. I don't think I could do that much reading in one day.

    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying it! :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Kevin! :)

    Hope you're enjoying all the read-a-thon fun. Just hop on over at twitter to party with the rest of the readers. You may use the following hash tags: #readathon and/or #cheergolden. ;)

    ReplyDelete